We were able to sneak in some family pictures before Pa starts his treatments... what an adventure with five little cousins! They're sure in love with each other!
Pa said his favorite part of General Conference... was the children's choir! He said he will remember it forever.
My favorite part of Conference... Steve practically had the day off and was able to be home for the entire Sunday, what a treat!



7 comments:
Wow! You keep this a sercert for way too long. I love all the pictures your girls are the cutest.
Priceless pictures. So glad you got to take those...they look so good!
I love them! Thanks for the invite!
Liz, I love your blog and of course you over did it. Just because the background is plain black, nothing else is plain about it. I LOVE that Claire wants a puppy to eat her food. She can borrow Tank anytime she wants to!
Yea! Maybe we can be friends again! our blog is whatmakesusstronger.blogspot.com
You guys are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Liz,
The family pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad for a window in to your inspiring life! Lots of love,
Carrie
what a beautiful sweet family! All those girls :) i'm jealous! Love ya
Post a Comment