Yesterday, at 4:45 AM I can hear that Steve is wide awake.
Me(growling): Honey, it's still dark outside.
Steve: I can't help it... today is better than CHRISTMAS!
Well, I couldn't argue with that!
We had to be at the airport pretty early... oh, the anticipation...
and then... at last... we SAW him! After two years in Argentina, Uncle Seth is really home!
It was hard to tell who was more excited, Nana, or Steve.
Yep, definately better than Christmas!
The girls insisted that Uncle Seth sit by them on the way home... how DO you fit 6 feet 7 inches into the very back seat of a suburban?
When we got him home, we all headed into the house, I turned to see where Seth was, and was just in time to catch this shot...
It's not fair that after two years off, he can still jump that high! We can't wait for him to start playing ball so we have an excuse to go to some college games!
After talking him into coming inside... the girls were so excited to show him the suprise... we got to paint an decorate his room this week... I think he liked it!








1 comment:
Welcome home, Seth! Wow! It really goes faster when it is someone else's missionary! Tell him congratulations from us. He looks great!
Post a Comment