Saturday, November 15, 2008

November 15, 2008



This morning at the breakfast table, Steve announced that this morning as he was leaving to go running, he saw a mouse... in the HOUSE! Claire starts crying that she's scared of mice, I'm near tears, and Annie has dissapeared. I look over, and see her decorating from the knee down, making our new guest its own little bed and everything. Steve and I try explaining that this certianly is NOT the pet she has always wanted, but she won't hear it! Steve has set traps... and is just as grossed out as I am. Annie INSISTED they be the humane ones... and is begging to keep it. Claire refuses to go in the family room... where the indruder was spotted. As for me... I'll be at my mothers!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Ahhhh! Liz, I bet your dying right now. Look back at my post on the 9 mice about 6 months ago. You will get a good laugh, I promise. I feel your pain.

Cami said...

I just looked it up. The date was April 1. Enjoy! LOL!

The Ragsdale Family said...

LOL...your family is so cute! I love what Annie did. As for you, you give me a hard time about spiders!! ;)

Kirstin said...

Darling blog! You have such a beautiful family--and whoa your daughters are going to be HEARTBREAKERS!!!!!! Yes, lets have a play date! And what's this about story time?

Wendy said...

Um, can Annie please come and make friends with the mice at our house? I just caught one on Thursday and about died. I waited for Jake to get home from his trip to get rid of it. Yikes! Mice are so scary!

Music

*