It really is more than I dreamed, and it keeps getting better.
When we were married 8 years ago, our sealer asked us to have a family birthday party on every anniversary, celebrating the birth of our family. This has always been one of our favorite traditions, and this year, Claire could hardly stand waiting long enough to get a picture, let alone sing happy birthday. As soon as the song was over, she leaned right in to blow out her share of candles... and her hair caught on fire! Thanks to Steve's quick hands, the damage wasn't too bad!



4 comments:
Congrats on 8 years. That's a fun tradition!
"Happy Anniversary!!"
I can't believe that Claire's hair caught on fire!!
8 years that's amazing! Good work! You guys are so sweet!
What a fun tradition! It was so nice seeing you this week. I miss you my neighbor! I can't belive that is has already been 8 years since you guys became such a huge part of our lives! COME BACK TO ME!
Post a Comment