Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 7, 2009

Four and Fabulous!
Let's be honest... it's all about the birthday outfit! I took her shopping the day before, and she picked this dress out herself. I must say, she has great taste!

A fun present from Annie.



Ever since Claire was two years old, and saw what Annie got when she turned four, she has been counting the days untill her fourth birthday... for this reason alone!
A trip to Milano's to be fitted for her OWN violin, and gets to officially begin lessons. Annie had to take hers in today for a repair, and they were both so excited for Claire, they skipped out of the store arm in arm, violins in hand. I love these moments!



Claire wanted to go out for dinner (she played her violin in the back seat the entire drive) and the waiter suprised her with a cake, and a song! She felt pretty special.


After dinner, we did a quick change in the car, to get ready for Uncle Seth's first game.



We're so blessed to have her in our family!

7 comments:

The Ragsdale Family said...

Could she be any cuter?! Happy Birthday Claire!! :)

Cami said...

What a doll!!! I love the "quick" change! Hair and all!

Becky said...

I love the picture of the girls holding hands with their violins! So precious!

Cheryl said...

She does have amazingly good taste. Love the dress. Also, LOVE those frames you made!!!! We need to get together soon and do some projects together!

Porters said...

First of all...GREAT photography! And secondly, was she really a little baby that Steve would walk around our block with when I first met her? How is that possible? Unreal how quickly time flies!!!

The {Prince} Family said...

Your girls are ADORABLE!!!! It seems like yesterday that we were the same age running around in Higley. Time sure does fly!

It was fun to check out your blog & see what you two have been up too. Thanks for the invite! I am sure my sisters will be bugging you for an invite too. :)

Jess said...

Oooh, Liz! So sweet! Congrats on such beautiful family.

Music

*