London's Run 2009
Steve has done this run every year since we moved to queen creek. This year he did the half marathon! OUCH!
Some of the group he trains with.
Calvin Caldwell, Rick Lewis, Spencer Bramwell, Ryan Nichols
I ached to be out there running with everyone... but at least I got to do something to help!



5 comments:
Go Steve! You too Liz! Scott was out there running too. Too bad you didn't run into Jill and crew!
Good for you guys. I also read about your trip to Oregon...how fun! What an awesome surprise for Annie, one I am sure she will never forget!
You're so brave. All I can see is the straw they want to stick in my arm when I have to give blood.
Good job Liz, you worked hard to make that blood! :)
just catching up! I love that you got to see Shalyce. It looks so pretty there, I'm jealous, miss you!
Post a Comment