We got to have the Lyman families over for Grandma and Aunt Amy's birthday. I think giving gifts is my favorite thing to do in the world. We gave grandma a summer garden. A basket of all the plants and seeds, and a coupon saying we would go plant it for her, she was pretty happy!

Aunt Amy asked for a framed picture of Christ for the top of her stairs, so I got to use my biscuit joiner again, and made her one! I love that this picture captures the look on her face when we showed it to her, then she cried! If you ever need a reaction to make you feel good, Aunt Amy is your gal! We love both of these women, and are so lucky they are in our lives.


5 comments:
Thanks again Liz!! I love it. Your are so talented!!
You are so the Woman! I love you! You go girl.
That frame is beautiful! I am so impressed! Great work!
Ok I want one! Are you kidding me Liz?! Really is there anything you cant do? When I grow up I want to be just like LIZ! :)
I love you so much and can't thank you enough for allowing me to be your friend. Thanks for dinner, just beans my butt!! LOVED IT!
I love the picture and the frame is amazing! You are really talented!!
Post a Comment