Yesterday I was cleaning, and had pulled some decorative items out of the hutch so I could dust under them.
Annie: Wow! Mom, WHERE did you get this Liahona?
*
Me: Hmmm, it kind of looks like it, but that's not really the Liahona.
*
Annie: Yes, it is.
*
Me: Well, not for real, like it can't tell me which way to go or anything.
*
PAUSE(she looks a little puzzled)
*
Annie: Well, maybe you should be good, so it will.
Touche' Annie, touche'.

5 comments:
That is so funny! I have the same decoration in my house and I even did a FHE on that and used it. I love Annie. What a smart little girl.
What a smart girl! So cute and funny.
Aren't kids the best? You have to love those moments.
Sounds like you have some work to do, my dear. You should be feeling good that your kids are so in tune with scriptures stories! For what it is worth, I'm sure if it was a real one, you would have already found your way to paradise! (in case it ever starts working and you pack up and leave, don't be concerned if you see a loud and conspicuous group of 7 following you... We'll just be following to make sure you go the right way.)
This is sooo funny! i love it! and i too would like to say that behind that group of 7 will be another group of 4...sometimes that group of 7 gets lost and you may both need me...to make sure you know where you are going!
Post a Comment