Saturday, May 30, 2009

April 23, 2009


Annie graduated from kindergarten this week, and she woke up in tears the next morning, missing it already! We could not have asked for a better first experience in sending our first little one out into the world.





Annie's 10 favorite things about kindergarten...

1. Miss Arnold & Mrs. Adams... her teachers



2. Going to school with some of her best friends.



3. Being chosen as "Student of the Year" by Mrs. Leigh


4. Winning first place in the poetry recitation contest.

5.Mom teaching Art on Fridays.


6. Spirit Weeks... twin day, red day, crazy hat day, etc.



7. Reading... and Dr. Suess week!


8. Music with Mrs Leigh
9. P.E. with Mr. C.


10. The day they got to take a lunch to school, in anticipation of FIRST GRADE!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

"Ms. Arnold" is in our ward. No wonder she loved kindergarten - she is amazing.

Jess said...

LOL my friend, I remember when we were twins on twin day... pink kitten shirts with our hair in ponytails on the side...

Mary-Sunshine said...

She looks so old, I am sorry, I know you don't want to hear that. She is sooo pretty! I love that you taught art, my mom used to do that too. I would get sooo excited and proud when my mom would come in and teach, I bet Annie feels the same way!

Wendy said...

Okay, I am having so much fun catching up on your blog. I love all your latest posts and oh my, those professional photos of your girls and you are amazing!

Music

*