Mother's day was wonderful. I got to start the day with breakfast in bed, and the best present ever... a waterproof ipod, so I can swim with my music!
After church we went to Grandma's and all got to talk to uncle Joe! He is doing so well, only 7 more months! We sure miss him.
Then we got to go to Nana's and spend some time. The boys had a "reverent" (yeah right) basketball game going which was so fun to watch.
It has to be said that this Mother's day was way better than last year, which we spent in the ER since I had an accident making salsa! Blasted new knife!!!



2 comments:
I did not need to see the mishap on the finger....yuck! You need to help me with swimming! I think I am going to do the Tri in the Pines again and I am really out of shape!
Liz that is disgusting!!!
Post a Comment