Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 20, 2010

For Jefferson's birthday, we went up to Pug's cabin to play in the snow! It was the first time Annie and Claire got to see snow fall! Pretty exciting!
Krista talked me into a new look...

Still getting used to being a brunette!


We went sledding regardless of the fact that the extent of our snow gear was a couple of jackets... and a few pair of adult sized gloves. The girls didn't seem to mind though, they were so excited. After a half hour of hiking through the thigh deep snow in our jeans and tennis shoes, we found the perfect spot, and despite our frozen toes, had a blast! The girls found that they loved sledding, and couldn't get enough!







2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in forever!!! It was fun to see all you have been up to. I love the hair. Can't wait to see it in person. We need stop being strangers again! Love you!

Dan and Louise said...

I love you as a brunette. You are beautiful! And yes, I had some catching up to do with your family as well. As always, I'm so impressed with all you do - you're a really fun mom, wife, sister, friend. I wanna be like you.

Music

*