FOR SALE
Well, for the last year, I have been in intense treatment for by back injury. Proceedure after proceedure, with very slow progress. In August, as I lay in the operating room, waiting for the doctor to insert yet another foot long needle into my spine, I burst into tears. My poor doctor stopped everything, and just listened me vent all of my frustrations. When I told him that I could hardly walk up my stairs anymore, he jumped up. "STAIRS!?", he said. He then went on to explain how with my specific injury, it is incredibly damaging to be walking stairs. Thus all of my compensation issues that have been popping up for the last five years. After my proceedure, he told me to either move in wiith someone in a one story house, or move downstairs and swear to walk no stairs for 8 weeks. I chose the later, and am both happy and sad to report, it has gotten rid of all of my compensation pains, and helped my back significantly. I'm so grateful to be feeling better, but so sad we will be moving. It's not the best market to be selling a home right now, but time is on our side. While not ideal, I am actually able to live on one story for the time being. WHen the first people came to look at it, I cried the whole time. They kept asking questions about the home and I chocked out answers through tears. I'm setermined to focus on the positive though, and be grateful I am out of bed this holiday season, which I certainly was not last year!

No comments:
Post a Comment