Hard to believe she's already six! What was more fitting than a posh party for this perfect princess?
It was quite the affair! We made bracelets, decorated crowns and fairy wings, did nails and makeup, has posh pizzas and prissy parfaits, and of course a fashion show to finish it all off!
Since the boys wouldn't have enjoyed the fancy nancy party, we celebrated Claire's bday by gtaking them to see tangled. It was awesome!
The next day she lost her front tooth, and now she really looks six!

2 comments:
Liz, I can't believe the decor. You are so talented and a fantastic mom. I can't imagine being a little girl in your home! So neat. Can I hire you on Lindy's 8th?
Oh my gosh, Liz, how cute is that?! You are so talented and always do such a good job with everything you do!
Post a Comment