This year for my birthday, we took a trip up to Prescott to stay with Aunt Amy for the weekend. No one can spoil like Aunt Amy. We were so pampered at her "bed and Breakfast"! Friday night we went down to the capitol in Prescott, for their Christmas celebration. Every store in the 6 blocks opens up, and has a musical performance inside. We saw cloggers, violinists, harpists, lots of singers and bands. The best part was definately Aunt Amy's puppet show called "Christmas is Jesus". It was absolutely the most precious thing! The girls watched the show three times, and went '"backstage" to meet the puppets. We all loved it and had a blast!
When we got home, I was spoiled by so many thoughtul friends, and got some of the sweetest phone calls and cards. We also had a family birthday party on Sunday, and had a wonderful time. I was spoiled yet again. Dad suprised me with gift I have been wanting for years and years, but could never justify spending the money on it. Only my dad (and brother) understood my excitement when I opened the gift. I started screaming, and Dad started crying.. Ben tried ripping it out of my hands! Mom and Amy thought it was a kitchen tool... haha!!!! What a great suprise! I can hardly wait to use it!!!!!



4 comments:
You're so cute Liz! I am so glad that you had a great birthday, because you so deserve it! Happy Happy Birthday,to a wonderful person! :)
So your gonna have to explain what a biscuit joiner is - i'm really curious. Happy birthday - sounds like you had a blast!
I can appreciate the tools! If only you lived close so we could share tools and projects!!! Happy birthday!
Liz,
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you enjoyed your day! I didn't know you were so into wood working!? that's really cool.
Post a Comment