Claire got to go on a field trip for preschool this week. They went to the airport near our home.
It was pretty exciting to be that close to such big planes.

Claire loves preschool, and adores Miss Autumn. She told me this week that "invisable means you can't break it apart", and was so upset when I tried to explain that invisable meant no one can see you. Miss Autumn can do no wrong, and had TOLD her that's what it really meant. (I finally figured out that she meant INDIVISABLE ... with liberty and justice for all!)

It was pretty exciting to be that close to such big planes.

Claire loves preschool, and adores Miss Autumn. She told me this week that "invisable means you can't break it apart", and was so upset when I tried to explain that invisable meant no one can see you. Miss Autumn can do no wrong, and had TOLD her that's what it really meant. (I finally figured out that she meant INDIVISABLE ... with liberty and justice for all!)
No comments:
Post a Comment