Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15, 2009

We were lucky enough to get some amazing photos taken of the girls in their Recital/Easter dresses. We are so happy with how they turned out... just magical!



































The photographer talked me into wearing a dress so she could throw me in a couple shots. I'm glad she insisted.










8 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh Liz! These are amazing. They turned out so good. Savanna was in here with me when I looked at them, snd she said "do those girls live on earth with us mom? I love them." I told her thier names and for the rest of the day she's been playing with her polly pockets named Claire and Annie.

Ashley said...

Oh Liz, those are absolutely beautiful! I hope you have them framed. Sooooooo gorgeous!

TEENA said...

That is a front page to beat all front pages! I love you all, MOM

The Ragsdale Family said...

Wow...simply breathtaking.

Audie and Candice said...

You're girls are so beautiful! Great pictures.

Melissa said...

LOVE them! Your girls are SO adorable. Did you make their dresses too? :)

Mary-Sunshine said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! They are sooo good!your girls look like little angels!

Cami said...

Absolutly....perfect. WOW!

Music

*