Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 19, 2008

What's better than a murder mystery dinner party?
A Totaly Tubular, Gag Me With A Spoon, '80s Murder Myster Dinner Party!
By the end of the night, my throat was sore from laughing so hard. Everyone came decked out in their rad '80s gear, in character, and it made for one hillarious night!









7 comments:

Cheryl said...

guess we don't rank in the "great friends" catagory any more. Thanks alot. Hmpf!

Cheryl said...

of course I'm kidding, Liz! We know you love us and we love you!

Wendy said...

My stomach still hurts from laughing... Thanks for such a fun night!

jana said...

...and one I will never forget. Thanks for the good times. I haven't felt that muscle in the back of my ears from smiling so hard and laughing. Weird I know!

Audie and Candice said...

You guys look great!! Looks like a fun night!

Miss Fergie said...

HILARIOUS!

Kendra said...

Okay, so everyone looked great- but you and Steve nailed it with your costumes!!!
*The first three times I peed on the side of the road, by mile 16 I was soo freezing it felt great going down my legs. I think I peed over 8 times in my skirt to warm myself up!! Yep, you read right- 8 times!!!!!!!!

Music

*